Tuesday, January 17, 2012

About Myself and This Blog

My name is Ember. I'm 17 years old. I've been studying The Craft for 4 years, and practicing for 2. I enjoy all sorts of things. Wicca, of course, is one of them. Along with photography, animals, nature, hiking, camping, swimming, drawing etc.

In this blog I'll be posting all sorts of things. Information on the Sabbats, Esbats, Spells/Rituals, and my thoughts on different aspects of Wicca. I'll be talking about the different rituals I do for the Esbats/Sabbats, how I celebrate them, and I do different things such as cleansing stones or setting up my altar.

I also have a Youtube channel that I upload many videos to that will probably correspond to this blog(:
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheWiccanSpellGIrl?feature=mhee


No comments:

Post a Comment